SAP PP Training
SAP PP (Production Planning ) is one the largest functional core Module in SAP. It handles all the processes from an Supply Chain to Production. The main operations this module handles are Production orders, Demand Planning, Scheduling, Work flow, Confirmations, Goods Movements, MRP etc.
|Course length||40 hours approx (62 videos)|
|Delivery||E-Learning (Recorded Videos Training) with 100% support|
|How to Enroll?||Click here|
|Who should attend||Those interested in gaining in-depth knowledge of SAP PP (Example: Business analyst, project team members, consultants, etc.)|
|Prerequisites||Basic knowledge of manufacturing process preferred but NOT mandatory, you will learn everything from scratch in this training program.|
|Level||Basic to Intermediate.|
Training package includes
SAP PP Course Contents
Introduction to ERP and SAP PP
* What is ERP and SAP PP
* Purpose for SAP and ERP
* Different modules in SAP
* Role of a SAP PP Consultant
Overview of Production Process
* Order to Cash – Cycle
* Types of data in SAP
* Organizational Structure in SAP
* Manufacturing Types
* SAP Navigation
* Organizational layout of Material Master.
* Prerequisites to creating Material Master.
* Various methods of creating MMR.
* Classification of Material Master.
* Batch management using classification.
* Variant configuration using classification.
* How to update/change Material Master.
* Mass maintenance of Material Master.
* Archiving and deletion process for Material Master.
Bill of Materials
* Organizational layout of Bill of material.
* Low level coding.
* Maintenance of Bill of material.
* Validity process and changing an active Bill of material.
* Archiving and deletion process of BOM.
* BOM reporting.
* Comparative reporting tools for bill of material.
* Structure and purpose of the work center.
* Purpose of the standard value key and standard values.
* Purpose of defaults in the work center.
* Capacities and their maintenance.
* Reference work center.
* Use reference and pooled capacities.
* Work center and costing integration.
Task List and Routing
* Different types of task lists.
* Integration points of the task list.
* Assigning manufactured items to routings.
* Allocate material components to operations.
* Functions of sub-operations.
* Retrieve additional fields in operations
* Engineering change management.
* Where-used lists.
* Mass Changes in Routing.
Advance Bill of Materials
* Phantom BOM and its functions.
* Discontinuation Process
* Item Substitution.
* Multiple BOM.
* Variant BOM.
* Mass Change BOMs.
* Product Structure Browser.
* Parallel Sequence.
* Alternative Sequence.
* Alternative Manufacturing Processes.
* Production Versions.
* Reference operation sets and its use.
* Material Master update using lead time Scheduling.
* Interoperation times in the routing.
* Overlapping for a continuous manufacturing process
* Reduction Measures.
* Scrap and its Effects.
* Assembly Scrap.
* Component Scrap
* Operation Scrap
* Production Resources and Tools.
* PRT Categories
* Benefits of Engineering Workbench.
* Browser Function.
* Work Area and its customizing.
* Objects in Work Area.
* Configuration activities surrounding the BOM header.
* Configuration activities surrounding the BOM items.
Work Center Customizing
* Work Center Category.
* Screen Control.
* Field Control.
* Control Key.
* Configuration of WC Formulas.
* Number Range customizing for Routing.
* Maintain Task List types.
* Standard Value description in operation overview.
* Profile with default values.
* Field Selection.
* Material Type assignment.
* Routing Status.
* Task List Usage.
* Planner group.
* Overview Variant.
Material Type Customizing
* Customize new Material Types.
* Material Number Range Assignment.
* Field Selection Control.
Org Data Customizing
* Purpose of Plant and its customizing
* Purpose of Storage Location and its customizing.
* MRP areas and its customizing
Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
* Basics of MRP.
* Planning levels in Consumption based planning.
* Prerequisites for executing Consumption based planning.
* Difference between consumption based planning and MRP.
* MRP types in a SAP system.
* MRP data in a Material master.
* MRP Profile.
* Material Status and its customizing.
* Re-Order Point.
* Safety Stock
* MRP Run
* Planning File Entry
* Process of Consumption based planning
* Executing MRP
* Control parameters of MRP run
* Plant and MRP group Parameter’s customizing.
* Planning Result
* Planned Orders
* Planning Evaluation
* Stock/requirement List
* MRP List
* Traffic Lights
* Material Tree
* Navigation Profile
* Exception Messages
* Lot Size Procedures
* Lot Size Rounding Profile
* Minimum and Maximum Lot Sizes
* Planning Strategy.
* Planned independent requirements.
* Planned dependent requirements.
* Customer requirements.
* Consumption Mode.
* Planning strategy for make-to-stock production.
* Planning Strategy 10.
* Planning Strategy 30.
* Planning Strategy 40.
* Planning Strategy 70.
* Make-to-Order Production.
* Planning Strategy 20 – Pure make-to-order.
* Planning Strategy 50 – Planning without final assembly.
* Planning Strategy 81 – Assembly processing in Rep. manufacturing.
* Planning Strategy 82 - Assembly processing with Production orders.
* Individual/Collective Indicator
* Planned Independent Requirements Reduction.
* Planning Strategies and PIR reduction.
* Adjusting the Planned independent requirements.
* Reorganizing Planned independent requirements.
* Deleting Planned independent requirements.
* Setting for Material Requirement Planning.
* Customizing of Planning Strategies.
* Availability check using ATP logic.
Master Production Scheduling
* Define Master Schduling items.
* Connection between Master production scheduling and MRP.
* Different ways to firm a planned order.
* Planning time fence.
* Firming types.
* Roll Forward period.
Long Term Planning
* Objectives of Long-term planning.
* Business environment of long-term planning.
* Long term planning scenario.
* Execute long-term planning.
* Capacity planning using long term planning.
* Copy version.
Production Order 1
* Characteristics of order-controlled production using production orders.
* Cross-application process flow.
* Master Data required for Production orders.
* Demo of a Production order.
Production Order 2
* Production order processing.
* Structure and elements of a Production order.
* Navigation in the Production order.
* Important screens and its contents.
Production Order 3
* Activities involved in Production Order creation.
* Different ways to create a Production Order
Production Order 4
* Order types and order type-dependent parameters in Customizing.
* Customizing settings for master data selection.
* Material master settings for master data selection.
* Master data selection process in different situations.
Production Order 5
* Customizing activities for scheduling production orders: define scheduling parameters, define scheduling margins.
* Planned cost of a Production Order.
* Material availability checks.
* Capacity availability checks.
* PRT availability checks.
* Customizing settings required for availability checks.
Capacity Planning in Production Orders
* Usage List for Work Centers.
* Capacity Planning.
* How to release a Production order.
* Order release function.
* Definition and application of a production scheduling profile.
* Function of system and user statuses.
* Header and item statuses.
Printing Order Documents
* Available control options
* Variants for printing production Documents.
* Apply the print functions.
Material Staging and Withdrawl
* Default issue storage location in the production order.
* Material staging.
* Pick List.
* Pull List.
* Confirmation procedures for production orders
* Control parameters for confirmations in Customizing
* Various transactions for the confirmation of production orders.
* Effects of confirmations
* Prerequisites of Goods Receipt
* Post the goods receipt
* Effects of goods receipt posting
* Purpose of Order Settlement.
* People responsible for Order Settlement.
* Result of Order Settlement.
Archiving and Deleting
* Steps to Archive and Delete a PO.
* Settings required for Archiving and deleting
Information System and Mass Processing
* Overview of information systems in the context of production orders.
* Overview of automation and mass processing options for production orders.
* How several individual orders can be linked over a number of levels to create a collective order.
* Estimate where collective orders can be applied, and understand their advantages and limits.
* Structures and functions of collective orders.
* Obtain an overview of the possibilities of integrating the collective
* Process order overview.
* Master data required for Process orders.
* Step by step instructions for complete cycle for a Process order.
PI Sheet Overview
* Types of PI sheets.
* Step by step creation of a PI sheet.
* Characteristics of Repetitive Manufacturing
* Main steps in Repetitive Manufacturing
* Main functions in Repetitive Manufacturing
* Meaning of KANBAN
* Characteristics of KANBAN
* Functions of KANBAN
* Step by step processes of KANBAN
Capacity Requirement Planning
* Basic functions of Capacity Planning.
* Capacity Evaluations.
* Calculation of Capacity requirements.
* Graphical Planning table.
* Customizing of Time profile
* Customizing of Strategy profile.
SAP PP Tables Ovewview
How to book SAP Certification exam?
SAP Projects and Ticket Handling
Tips and Tricks